Dr.PAWPAW - Multi-Tasking Beauty
Influencer Manager – Beauty & Skincare
Office-based – Bromley; Greater London
Mon - Thurs 9-5, Fri 9-4
Working in a team of 4 with our PR Manager, Social Media & Digital Executive and Retail Marketing Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Dr.PAWPAW, the UK’s leading producer of PAWPAW balms sold in over 30 countries and available in all major outlets, is looking for a full-time Influencer Manager to join its growing team.
Since they began in 2013, multiuse skincare brand Dr.PAWPAW has grown massively in revenue and headcount. Founded by husband-and-wife duo Johnny and Pauline, they now employ 21 people and turnover £6 million from an initial investment of just £20k.
Launching their multi-use balm, they have expanded their product range into hair, body and lip tint categories, targeted at consumers of all ages and backgrounds. Dr.PAWPAW original balm can be used for everything from lips, to feet, and insect bites as well as relieving eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. They are now widely distributed globally and have won numerous beauty and business awards.
All tubes are 100% recyclable, and Dr.PAWPAW ensures all ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced, cruelty-free and all products are PETA approved. This brand prioritises integrity over profit and believes in sharing its success to bring goodness to the world by supporting UK national and international charities.
As an experienced Influencer Manager you will be joining our growing team to develop and deliver influencer campaigns to raise awareness and understanding of Dr.PAWPAW. As we continue to grow, this role will be pivotal in helping us drive brand awareness and consideration.
You will be responsible for sourcing and meeting with influencers. You will work alongside our marketing team to develop our influencer strategy and implement our affiliate marketing programme. You will manage our influencer database for the UK & US markets. Although this is an office-based position, you will regularly meet with influencers and may attend events where necessary.
- 2+ years experience in influencer marketing/ social media/ PR industries
- You will be confident and have excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build and establish relationships and seek out connections
- Knowledge of social media trends and the beauty/ skincare industry
- Excellent knowledge of UK & US influencers
- Able to work across different cultures and global markets where necessary
- Passionate about beauty and skincare
- Existing contacts within the beauty/ PR industry
- Eligible to work in the UK
What you get in return:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4pm Friday finishes
- SimplyHealth health plan
- Monthly massages
- Summer & Christmas parties
For more information please contact Jade - firstname.lastname@example.org