Top 10 Beauty Hacks for Balms
Gone are the days of having a shelf stacked with beauty and hair products – these days it’s all about getting the best for your buck and being able to use one product for everything. A ‘one size fits all’, if you will.
Balms are the most versatile of them all, especially ones with nourishing ingredients like Dr.PAWPAW. Having a balm in your handbag or make-up bag could be a life changer if you know all the different things you can do with them. Here we have listed the best beauty hacks for your balm to give you a helping hand:
1. Use balm on pressure points before spraying perfume to make the scent last longer
2. Apply balm to your heels and cover with socks before going to bed. This will give your feet a healing treatment whilst you sleep and you will wake up with super soft tootsies.
3. Tame your unruly brows with a small amount of balm.
4. Use sparingly on dry areas such as hands, feet and elbows before a spray tan to prevent that dreaded orange look!
5. Use a blob of balm on a cotton pad to remove stubborn mascara
6. Tame split ends between cuts by rubbing a pea-sized amount into your hands and smoothing over the ends of your hair
7. Rub over teeth to stop lipstick sticking to your teeth
8. Apply to lashes before bed to keep them healthy and full
9. Apply balm around your fingers when applying nail varnish to prevent a messy manicure.
10. Use on dry patches of skin before applying foundation to prevent uneven coverage